Friday, April 10, 2009

Posting 6

Blog Questionnaire

Age: 21
Tutorial Group: Group 4
Lecturer: Dr. Zaini Amir
1. Do you enjoy blogging? Yes or No? IF YES OR NO please explains why:
Yes, sometimes...hehe. When I have the mood and knew what 'm going to write.
2. Based on your experience what is the benefit of blogging?
Based on what I have experienced, blogging helps me a lot in improving my writing skills, my expansion of vocabulary and it helps me to explore more about the Internet world - the gadgets, the utility and the application of blog.
3. Do you need more assistance to set up your blog? Yes or No?
Yes, of course. Apart from the posting, I asked a lot of my friends who have been familiar with blogging. They helped me in terms of the design, the gadgets that I should put and teach me how to make the blog more interesting and vibrant.
4.Do you have any memorable/favorite topic in your blog? Yes or No?
Hmm, yeah. I think it is the second posting, regarding the blog that I enjoy reading the most. It is my friend's blog. She posts a lot of poems in the blog and since I enjoy poems so much, I always look up to her blog.
5.List 5 advantages of blogging for you
- I'm able to express my feelings over somethings.
- It improve my writing skill.
-err...as well as my expansion of vocabulary.
-My knowledge about Internet and web blog has increase too.
-Meeting with a lot of new people with a lot of fresh ideas and thoughts.
6.List 5 disadvantages of blogging
- Too much time is taken.
- The procedure of designing the blog sometimes can be really complicated.
- Updating the blog frequently in order to be a known blogger.
- The topic written has to be interesting, and not just another boring topic that we can write.
- Too much writing (I hate writing btw~)
7. Will you continue blogging after the course? Yes or No? If Yes or No please explain why:
Yes, well maybe...I'm not sure yet. Maybe one day if I find the writing passion in myself, I will continue web blogging. Hehe~
8. Do you think that blogging improve your writing? Yes or no?
Yes...as i said before.
9.Do you think that we should continue with blogging activity for the next batch of students? Yes or no?
Yes. It will be good in terms of their language skills and can be an aye-opener for them.
10.Will you recommend your friend to blog? Yes or no?
Yes, of course.
11. Can you teach a friend to set up his or her blog? Yes or no?
Yes, I can help them to the extend of what I already know.

0 critiques:

Post a Comment